Hello there~
Monday, August 4, 2014 at 11:18 PM with 0 comment[s]


GaLei here~ I thought what would be a better first post than a little introduction? So here it is!

I am Karly, aka GaLei aka Kurry! Both Karly and GaLei are my names and Kurry is kind of like a nickname. 
My hobbies include watching movies/shows, reading, travelling, listening to music, taking pictures, and looking at clothes I can't buy. I am especially interested in romantic stories and slow and calming music. 
In order to express those interests of mine, I decided to create this blogspot! On this blog, I will be posting things like reviews of clothes, movies, shows, and books, recommendations of things I think you guys might like, and even my adventures in the world outside my room. Maybe hints of my personality will filter through each post~ 
Welp, that's the mini intro! Stay tuned for more~ 

xoxo - galei 




Welcome Earthling.
Welcome to my rabbit hole.


{ Kurry; Aug20; intj }
This will be the landing place of my adventures, likes/dislikes, accomplishments, crazies, and a little bit of everything else.

About Navigate
Current Follow

Links
Find me elsewhere.

contact: kyeolya@gmail.com
twitter instagram tumblr

Calendar
Time is passing.


Thank You
Credits to them

Template made by Rin. Inspiration from Bening and Jeanne. Some codes from Auseptiaa. Image from Tumblr. Scalloped edges from Miki.

Best resolution is 1366px x 768px.
Best viewed in Google Chrome.

© All Right Reserved 20__.